"WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE"
1. When you can't fish offshore – FISH INSHORE . We love light line inshore fishing.
2. Check our photo page for outstanding Bass, Blues, and Montauk Doormat Fluke.
3. Deposit must be received to reserve charter date. The balance of
payment in CASH ONLY must be paid on board the day of the charter.
Credit cards are accepted and will carry a service charge.
4. All fish belong to the customer. I always stress conservation, and strongly recommend that you take only what fish you can handle without wasting this resource. I definitely advocate tag & release when possible.
5. Our boat is also our home. Please respect it as if it were your own.
6. Smoking in the cockpit only.
7. Alcoholic beverages: BEER ONLY... Please, NO GLASS BOTTLES. No hard liquor or wine. Bring Only a reasonable amount of beer. Drunkenness will NOT be tolerated.
8. All Billfish and Non-
9. Boating of Giant Blue fin Tuna are subject to federal regulations. Please inquire with the captain.
10. CORPORATE TRIPS are our specialty. If you would like drinks and food to be provided, ask Capt. Peter Stassi.
11. Please don't forget the mate. It is customary to tip the mate 15-
12. In the event of bad weather, we will offer an alternative date.
Deposits are NON -
If someone books your original date. Deposits not used during the
calendar year will be carried over to the next season.
WHAT TO BRING
· Bring a camera. There will be many photo opportunities.
· Bring a light jacket or windbreaker. Wear practical clothing for fishing. Getting wet is part of the experience.
· Boating shoes or sneakers ONLY. This is for your safety. Please NO black soled boots or sneakers
· Bring a cooler and 1-
· Bring sunscreen and sun glasses.
· You supply all food and beverages. Prepared food is always best. Fancy spreads
are difficult to manage at sea. Have sandwiches pre-
· We like to eat, drink and have a GOOD TIME. Bring whatever makes you happy, as long as it's legal.
FAMILY TRIPS FOR KIDS !
FOR A FUN DAY WITH THE LITTLE ONES !!! WE WILL ENTER CALM WATERS AND TEACH THE KIDS HOW TO FISH.
To book a charter,
please call Capt. Peter Stassi at